Wednesday 13 December 2017

My self and my expectation towards TDC 111

       
       Hello everyone..,let me start by introducing myself. My name is Ivyiana Illesius and i'm 18 years old. I was born at Queen Elizabeth Hospital Kota Kinabalu on August 22 1999. I live at Kampung Moyog,Penampang and i have 7 siblings. I'm the eldest among them which is 2 brothers and 4 sisters. Eventhough i have many siblings and sometime we fight,i love them most because they can make me happy. I have a very loving mother and a very hardworking father. They are good in cooking and their cooking is delicious. I love my family very much without them i'm nothing. My favorite color is purple,blue and pink. I also have a lot of hobby because I like to do variety hobby. My previous school is SMK Datuk Peter Mojuntin. In this school i learn more new thing than in primary school and here i meet a lot of people from different school but after graduated from secondary,i continue my study at Cosmopoint College and i'm taking Diploma in hotel management. I started to make new friends but i ashamed to be together with them and actually i'm a friendly person and can be a good friend but because of my shy i didn't make a lot. I just being friend and spend time with my old schoolmates but if someone want to friend with me,i'll be friend with them as long as they can accept for who i am. I also love puppies and cats but sometimes it make me iritate,angry and feel like to kick them but i know they also need love from human.

        As for my expectations,TDC 111 is a very interesting subject where by we learn more about the food and others. Why i said it is interesting,because i love to know more about food such us the foof that we cook or bake. I like cooking and baking but i take hospitality because i know i can learn a few from both of it like what i learn now in semester 2. If we love to try new things,we can do it easier. Then,i hope i can learn more from it after this and do my best in study to make my parents,family proud on what decision that i've done on the very previous day before continue study here. This subject also prefer us more knowledge that we doesn't know yet. Last but not least, i hope who ever taking this subject based on their course,will be getting excellent marks and pass this subject with our own effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 10: Eggs and dairy products

EGGS > Composition : yolk, white, shell > Grades & quality : USDA grades eggs for quality (Grades AA, A and B), eggs lose d...